Welcome to SÜDA Waterless Pedicure Course!
This course offer the opportunity to try different SÜDA podiatry equipment required for waterless pedicure. We show you how to effectively use the SÜDA CARE professional products to achieve fantastic results.
Candidates must be one of the following:
(Copy of certificate required)
- Certified Beautician
- Certified Nail Technician
- Licensed Foot Care Specialist
Waterless Pedicure Course – 4 days
- Hygiene, sanitation and safety, learn how to ensure top standards of health and hygiene for your surroundings, self and your clients
- Introduction to anatomy and physiology of the foot
- Implications of diabetes foot
- Practical experience working on each other and on models, trying different technologies.
- Diseases and disorders of the skin & nail, what to look out for and how to recognize these
- Client consultation procedures
- Aftercare - teach your clients on correct treatment at home in between visits
- Products used in the management of skin and nail problems
- Tools and equipment required
10.00am – 5.00pm
Course Fee: € 655
You will have to pay a deposit € 55.00 to secure your place, this is taken off the course fee. The final payment can be paid on the course day or up to 21 days before your course starts.
Please note due to limited places for our courses all deposits are strictly non-refundable & non transferable.
However in the unlikely event the course date you have chosen is cancelled, you will be offered an alternative date, if you cannot attend this date we will refund your deposit and or full course fee if this has also been paid.
What to wear: therapist tunic with short sleeves or T-shirt, trousers, clogs or shoes with closed toes.